Black ball-point pen
6 pen set
Marque / Fournisseur : Calepino
Classé dans : Extras
Calepino revisits a classic: The Bic M10 Clic. A true classic pen, made for the first time in 1956, it was the brand's first ever retractable pen. A design made in the honor of rational writing without smudges. Supple in use, unique in style, a pen that has become a cult object of daily life. Pack of 6 ball-point pens. 19,6% off for non EU customers.
For writing, as it is for driving, it is the shock-absorber that gives us fluidity and avoids fatigue.
The Clic-Clic Sound
Two distinct movements making the tip appear or disappear, as you play the melodious music of the Clic-Clic.
Pack Of 6 Pens
Before they disappear altogether, it is good to have a small stock. Sold here in packs of 6 in a reusable zip-pack.
1.1 x 14.5 cm, medium tip: 1.0 mm, 2 – 3 km of writing, carbon and tungsten ball-point, level of ink visible, quick-dry.
Made in France
- Created in 1956 by the French company BIC, this pen was the first retractable of it's kind.
- After over 50 years of production, it is made in the Parisian region.
- Pen made from 25% renewable resources.
- Sold by packs of 6 in reusable packets..
- Dispatched within 48 hours.
- Free delivery in metropolitan France from 39 euros of purchases.
- Secure payment.
© Copyright 2013 Calepino | Handmade website